Giveaway: $1000 in Prizes (+ Help Homeless Cats!)
But did you know that kitties can join in the fun, too, and score a touchdown to help homeless cats?
You can enter a photo of your cat with a football theme, like this photo of Coco…
…or you can use a free online editor like Picnik.com or ImageChef.com to create a football-themed photo of your cat or a Petfinder cat who’s available for adoption, like George from the Humane Society of Williamson County, seen in the top photo that we created using ImageChef.com.
Enter your photo and you’ll have a chance to win some of the $1,000+ in prizes we’ll be giving away on Sunday! The prizes come from four great sponsors:
- Gringa Loka, a company that makes natural treats and gives 100 percent of its proceeds to help animal rescue!
- PetHub, helping to bring lost cats and dogs back home thanks to their QR tags and collars, easily scanned by anyone who finds your lost pet!
- Tom Bihn, a company that makes stylish, sophisticated bags of all kinds, including a Canine Carryall!
- Wag, a new online bank that’s launching next year and is specifically aimed at the needs of pet lovers!
Let’s bring out the prizes!
- Blogger Participation Giveaway: We’ll select TWO bloggers to each receive a one-month ad on both DogTipper and All Things Dog Blog; each blogger will also win two bags of Gringa Loka Dog Treats, a PetHub tag with a $10 Gift Card, as well as a surprise gift from your hosts.
- Pretweet Giveaways: Just for pretweeting about Super Dog Sunday, you can win a whole prize pack: Gringa Loka treats, PetHub QR tags and memberships, and a commemorative football from Super Dog Sunday™! We’ll be giving away one of these prize packs and so will All Things Dog Blog, each valued at over $55. Enter our giveaway by clicking here and you can enter the All Things Dog Blog giveaway here.
Super Dog Sunday Photo Contest Prizes:
- email a photo of your cat or dog or a Petfinder adoptable cat or dog
- or, if you’re a blogger and you’re publishing your own photo or your readers’ photos, you can link up starting Sunday, February 5, at 8:00 AM EST.
- CUTEST PHOTO: The cutest photo will win a gigantic Snook’s Sweet Potato Chew, a special prize our Wag sponsor, as well as treats from Gringa Loka, a PetHub prize package, and walking supplies from Tom Bihn. This prize is valued at about $135.
- MOST ORIGINAL PHOTO: Get creative with those football-themed photos for this category! The prize package will include a Citizen Canine dog carryall from Tom Bihn, Gringa Loka treats, a PetHub prize package, and a commemorative Super Dog Sunday™ football photo prop. This package is valued at about $185.
- BEST DECKED OUT PHOTO: Photoshop fans, get busy! Whether you’ve added a special frame to your photo (how-to) or pasted in a football helmet and football using an online editor (how-to) or just added some text to your photo to give it a gridiron theme, your photo will fall into this category. The prize package, valued at $160, features Gringa Loka treats, PetHub goodies, an autographed copy of Secrets of a Working Dog, and a Tom Bihn Canine Carryall!
- MVP (Most Valuable Pup!): YOU will be judging this category. Visit the blog hop and cast your votes with a thumbs up for your faves! This winner’s total prize will be around $65 with goodies from Gringa Loka, PetHub, Wag, and more.
- BEST OVERALL PHOTO: This winner scores big with $206 worth of prizes including PetHub Gold Membership, Gringa Loka treats, a Citizen Canine carryall, Ruffwear gift card from Wag and more!
- PLAY BY PLAY: One more category: it’s time for you to play commentator! Just drop by the blog hop on Sunday and leave us some comments about your favorites, your dog’s favorite football team, and more. We’ll be drawing from comments at both DogTipper.com and AllThingsDogBlog.com when the event closes so there will two winners! Your comments may win you a surprise package valued at $25 or more!