We know EXACTLY where Coco spends every night. Whether it’s on the couch or in one of the easy chairs, Coco leaves a round ring of white fur, especially this time of year when she’s shedding (and shedding…despite our best attempts at brushing).
We do a lot of vacuuming of our furniture now because of that shedding so, when Eureka asked us if we’d like to review their new Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet, we said yes without hesitation. The upright bagless vacuum is especially created for pet households thanks to several special features:
- its patented AirSpeed Technology
- its ratings in independent testing
- its floor-to-cup air path designed to decrease the distance dust (not to mention pet dander) needs to travel and increases airflow, providing maximum suction power
- the PET Power Paw cleaning tool (reviewed above)
- the suction control valve. This allowed me to turn to vacuum to “Tools” so all the air went to the Power Paw; you also use this any time you use the wand to clean stairs or crevices.
- the Smooth-Glide pivoting base to make it easy to push the vacuum
I loved the PET Power Paw! As you’ll see in the video above, it did a great job picking up all the pet hair! (It also did a great job on the carpet; check out our DogTipper video for our carpet test.)
The vacuum also features a washable filter and dust bin:
We also loved that the vacuum is very budget friendly, available nationwide at Walmart for just $79.88 right now!
We give the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet a paws up for pet households!
How to Win
You’ll find many ways to enter in the widget below; enter with as many or as few methods as you choose. For more chances to win, be sure to enter our DogTipper giveaway for this vacuum as well!
We received Eureka vacuums for review and for giveaways.